So, this is my first pair of canvas shoes that I've painted, and honestly, I'm going to try painting high top Converse next time! There isn't much space on these shoes at all! At least the Converse would give me some room. The details were very difficult to paint (I had to use the tip of my smallest brush for the facial features and all), so please forgive any sloppiness when it comes to that.
Each shoe took me about 4-6 hours.
I used fabric paint, and I mixed in some acrylic paint to make new colors. I then put Scotchgard over it to protect it.
Anyways, I'm definitely thinking of doing more in the future, for I'm happy with the outcome.
I re-did parts of the shoes, that's why it looks like I placed in new pictures of the back and the side (which I did). Sorry, it was bothering me, and I had to change it!
Check out my Superboy/Red Robin shoes here:[link]